With its unique look and high quality, our art urn for ashes entitled “Wings” is truly exceptional. As one of our bestsellers, this ceramic memorial suits perfectly almost any interior. The high temperature of production (double fired at almost 1200°C), makes it durable to external atmospheric conditions.
Angels’ wings urn is a ceramic art model, created to imply the feeling of holy protection and divine peace. The wings are a symbol of lightness, spiritual power and striving for uplift. The hug of the wings is a reminiscence of the Holy Mother’s affection and unreserved love.
In this Pulvis art urn, the ashes of your loved one will find their home in an embrace of overwhelming peace and love. The gentle lines and thoughtful details elevate this urn to the realm of art.
Watch a detailed video of the "Wings" cremation urn:
The remarkable Wing model is made with great attention, meeting many international size standards. The large Wings urns volume fits 3.1 litres (190 cu in) of ashes and its sizes are measured to be 11.6h x 6.6w x 6.6l in inches or 29.5h x 17w x 17l in cm.
The smaller Wings keepsake hosts the ashes of your loved one in the endless love and protection symbolised by angel’s wings. Whether you want a keepsake to accompany a larger Pulvis urn, or to share cremation ashes with others, these ceramics are a work of art that can serve as a subtle memorial to those who have meant so much.
The keepsake urn is usually used for dividing the ashes, mostly between family and friends and it is significantly smaller than the adult size urn for ashes. With its volume of 0.22 litres (13 cu in) and sizes of 7.4h x 2.1w x 3.7l in inches or 19h x 5.5w x 9.5l in cm this tiny urn is the ideal way to split the ashes.
“Wings” urn comes in 10 unique colours, each one especially designed and tested by our laboratory specialists. The most preferred ones are oily-green melange and cobalt metallic. However, the white range is also very stylish and graceful, including the white, grey melange and light sand melange colours. If you like the darker colours, the black matte is what you might be looking for.
1. White - WI -L-01 - Link
2. Transparent - WI-L-02 - Link
3. Grey Melange - WI-L-03 - Link
4. Black Matte - WI-L-07 - Link
5. Black Melange - WI-L-08 - Link
6. Cobalt Metallic - WI-L-09 - Link
7. Oily Green Melange - WI-L-11- Link
8. Black Gloss - WI-L-14 - Link
9. Light Sand Melange - WI-L-16 - Link
10. Craquelure - WI-L-22 - Link
All of the urns are remarkable for their exquisite hardiness and resistance to atmospheric conditions. Made out of 100% ceramic, our products can practically last forever if stored well. Suitable for both indoors and outdoors.
Sealing the urn
The wings urn is filled from the top. Follow those simple steps to seal the urn:
1. Take care that the surfaces to be bonded are clean, dry and free of dust.
2. Apply glue evenly, covering the whole lip.
3. Do not use too much glue on the lip as its only purpose is to fix the cap still.
4. Place the cap carefully.
5. Center the cap so it covers the hole evenly, leaving no gaps.
6. Leave the urn in this position for 10-15 minutes. You can place it in the box.
7. In 10 minutes the glue will have formed a silicone-like layer.The glue is no longer sticky and the urn can now be moved. We advise you to leave the urn in this position for at least 1-2 hours.
8. The glue will fully harden in 4-8 hours, depending on circumstances, like temperature and humidity
More details of this product can be found at the following links:
Wings - large urns: https://www.pulvisurns.com/collections/wings
Wings - keepsakes: https://www.pulvisurns.com/collections/wings-keepsakes