Watch a detailed video of the "Guardian" cremation urn:
For more videos of our products, please visit our YouTube Channel
When ordering or choosing an urn is very important to be mindful of the dimensions of the urn. Our professional ceramist and artist have made the urn to be suitable for the average adult person.
The "Guardian" urn for human ashes has a volume of 3.2 litres (195 cubic inches) and sizes of 15h x 10w x 8l in inches or 38h x 26w x 21l in cm. The urn is filled from the bottom.
If the large urn does not fit all of the ashes or you would like to divide the cremains between the family, we have taken care of that with a keepsakes.
"Guardian" keepsake can hold up to 0.3 liters (18.3 cubic inches) of ashes and with sizes of 6.6h x 4.3w x 4.3l in inches or 17h x 11w x 11l in cm.
The "Guardian" urn for ashes comes in 9 beautiful colours, suitable for any interior. The pallete of colours is worked out by a team of artists and laboratory assistants, which aims at providing a high quality and aesthetics of the urns.
The following colours are available :
1. White - GU-L-01 - Link
2. Transparent - GU-L-02 - Link
3. Grey Melange - GU-L-03 - Link
4. Oily Green Melange - GU-L-11- Link
5. Light Sand Melange - GU-L-16 - Link
6. Beige Grey - GU-L-18 - Link
7. Craquelure - GU-L-22 - Link
8. Beige Grey Melange - GU-L-24 - Link
9. Lamp Black - GU-L-36 - Link
All of the urns are remarkable for their exquisite hardiness and resistance to atmospheric influence, achieved by double firing them at more than 1200° C, which makes them suitable for both indoors and outdoors. The urn is made entirely of ceramic and high quality glossy finish.
Sealing the urn
Follow those simple steps to seal the urn or watch our detailed video below :
1. Unpack the glue and place the urn upside down. If it is filled with ashes it should be in this position already.
2. Take care that the surfaces to be bonded are clean, dry and free of dust.
3. Apply glue evenly, covering the whole lip.
4. Do not use too much glue on the lip as its only purpose is to fix the cap still.
5. Place the cap carefully and rotate it on 90°.
6. Center the cap so it covers the hole evenly, leaving no gaps.
7. Apply more glue to fill the space between the lip and the cap.
8. Leave the urn in this position for 10-15 minutes. You can place it in the box.
9. In 10 minutes the glue will have formed a silicone-like layer.The glue is no longer sticky and the urn can now be moved. We advise you to leave the urn in this position for at least 1-2 hours.
10. The glue will fully harden in 4-8 hours, depending on circumstances, like temperature and humidity
More details of this product can be found at the following links:
You can also purchase from our Etsy Shop or via our partners here https://www.pulvisurns.com/pages/partners