The Concept Behind "Light" Cremation Urn
This handmade art urn for ashes is truly a masterpiece of ceramics. "Light" is a unique memorial that provides a sensation of calmness, cosiness and warmth, keeping the memories of a loved one forever. The candle light reflects on the inner side of the urn, showing the real beauty of this handcrafted memorial, while the ashes are stored in the walls of the urn.
Light embodies the gentle power of truth’s inextinguishable flame. This is the truth of love and memory, of hope and anticipation. In seeking this radiant consolation we are called upon to calmly and patiently brave the cavernous depths of being.
There, enveloped in shade, lies the luminous center of life and remembrance. Light depicts this resting place of truth.
Hidden in the curved embrace of the ceramic workmanship, truth shines through in the quiet flicker of a burning candle which gently attracts our gaze.
The contemporary design makes this beautiful product a great addition to any interior. As ashes are stored in the walls of the urn it leaves plenty of space for flowers or candle in the middle.
"And this is love—
The vertigo of Heaven
Beyond the cage of words,
Suddenly to be naked
In the searchlight of truth …"
This handmade art urn for ashes is truly a masterpiece of ceramics.
Dimensions of The Light Cremation Urn
When ordering or choosing an urn is very important to be mindful of the dimensions of the urn. Our professional ceramist and artist have made the urn to be suitable for the average adult person.
Suitable for outdoors and home
Has a place for a candle / Comes with a candle insert tool.
height 28.5 cm | 11.2 in
width 19.5 cm | 7.6 in
length 23 cm | 9 in
capacity 3.9 L | 237 cu in
weight 3.3 kg | 7.2 lbs.
❗This urn is suitable for the ashes of an adult that weighs between 60 lbs. - 235 lbs.
Light - Keepsake Cremation Urn for Ashes
If the large urn does not fit all of the ashes or you would like to divide the cremains between the family, we have taken care of that with a keepsakes.
"Light" keepsake can hold up to 0.6 liters (39.6 cubic inches) of ashes and with sizes of 8h x 4.3w x 5.5l in inches or 20.5h x 11w x 14l in cm.
Available Colours of the Light Cremation Urn
The "Light" urn for ashes comes in 12 beautiful colours, suitable for any interior. The pallete of colours is worked out by a team of artists and laboratory assistants, which aims at providing a high quality and aesthetics of the urns.
All Color Variations of the Light Cremation Urn can be found here:
Material - Premium Quality Ceramic and Glazes
All of the urns are remarkable for their exquisite hardiness and resistance to atmospheric influence, achieved by double firing them at more than 1200° C, which makes them suitable for both indoors and outdoors. The urn is made entirely of ceramic and high quality glossy finish.
Unique craft processes that are applied in the design of each handmade urn for ashes, as well as in keepsakes, pet urns and accessories.
Since 2020 Pulvis Art Urns is certified according to ISO - 9001, ISO - 1400 and ISO - 45001 standarts.
How to Seal The Light Urn for Ashes
Follow those simple steps to seal the urn or watch our detailed video below :
1. Open the urn box carefully, being sure not to damage the urn.
2. Urn box contains: sealing instructions, tube of glue, ceramic plug and tea light candle.
3. After lifting urn out of its box, unwrap the tissue paper and place it on a table top.
4. Fold the 4 x box flaps back inside the box – this will give extra holding power when you place urn back into box in readiness to fill it with cremated remains.
5. Insert the urn upside down back into the box.
6. Pour the cremated remains (using a funnel or a similar aid ) directly into the urn as it has INNER COATING® protector applied. Otherwise, we advise the ashes to be inserted into several smaller bags first.
7. Ensure that the surfaces to be sealed are clean, dry, and dust free. Apply glue all around the lip of the urn base opening.
8. Place the urns ceramic base plug and slightly rotate it on place.
9. Leave the filled urn in this upside-down position for at least 45 minutes for the glue to fully set.
10. Corrections can be made within the first 5 minutes. The maximum final strength is reached after 24 hours.
11. Carefully take the urn out of the box and invert all back into the box right side up for preparation for handover, travel, or final placement.
12. A tea light candle ( as supplied) can be lit in time of remembrance.
Where Can you buy The Light Cremation Urn for Ashes?
At our webshop:
You can also purchase from our Etsy Shop or Amazon Store